Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Beau Monde Seasoning

Beau Monde Seasoning

2 Tbsp. onion powder
2 Tbsp. celery salt
1 Tbsp. powdered sugar

OR

2 Tbsp. onion powder
1 Tbsp. celery seed
1 Tbsp. salt
1 Tbsp. powdered sugar

Mix it all together and use as directed in your recipes.

This seasoning is really hard to find when you live out of the big cities. And even when  you do find it, it's rather expensive. There are lots and lots of recipes for this online - some using all kinds of different herbs. But, this is the one that is just like the real thing.


1 comment:

  1. This is great, I used Splenda and it tasted just like store bought, even better.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! If you have a comment about any of the recipes, please let me know. I'm always open to suggestions. If you're looking for a particular recipe, please leave a note and I'll see if I can find it for you. Thank you and hugs!