Thursday, April 18, 2013

My Chili





My Chili

2 lbs. ground beef or ground turkey
1 or 2 large onions, chopped
2 (8 oz) cans tomato sauce
1 (10 oz) can Ro-Tel, chopped
1 c. water
chili powder, to taste
salt & pepper to taste
pinch of oregano
cumin to taste
2 (16 oz) cans Ranch Style beans, lightly drained
2 cloves garlic, minced

Brown ground beef, onion and garlic.  Drain.  Add remaining ingredients, except beans.  Cover and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes.  Stir in beans and continue cooking (covered) for 45 minutes.
Serve with grated cheese and a dollop of sour cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! If you have a comment about any of the recipes, please let me know. I'm always open to suggestions. If you're looking for a particular recipe, please leave a note and I'll see if I can find it for you. Thank you and hugs!