Thursday, April 18, 2013

Oven Fried Scallops





Oven Fried Scallops

1 lb. scallops
6 Tbsp. egg substitute OR
  2 eggs and 2 Tbsp. water
bread crumbs seasoned as you want
olive oil spray

Rinse scallops and pat dry.

Get your eggs ready in one bowl and your breadcrumbs with seasonings in a second bowl. Dip your scallops in egg and then bread crumbs.  Arrange in greased pan. Spray lightly with olive oil spray and let set for 30 minutes.

Bake at 500 for about 10 minutes or until opaque and lightly browned.

1 comment:

  1. These look yummy I have never tried scallops before. Thanks so much for linking up this week at #HomeMattersParty. Can't wait to see what you link up next week.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! If you have a comment about any of the recipes, please let me know. I'm always open to suggestions. If you're looking for a particular recipe, please leave a note and I'll see if I can find it for you. Thank you and hugs!