Thursday, November 20, 2014

Peanut Butter Snickers Brownies


Peanut Butter Snickers Brownies

I don't remember where I got this recipe. If it's yours, please let me know so I can give you credit.

1 c. butter
2 c. sugar
2 tsp. vanilla
4 eggs
3/4 c. cocoa
1 c. flour
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt
1 1/2 c. chopped Snickers
1/3 c. creamy peanut butter

Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13" pan.
Place butter in medium saucepan. Heat over medium heat until melted. 
Remove from heat; stir in sugar and vanilla.  Add eggs; beat well.
Add cocoa; stir until well blended.
Add flour, baking powder and salt; stir to combine.
Stir in Snickers.  Pour into prepared pan.
Drop dollops of peanut butter over batter.
Swirl through brownies.
Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until brownies pull away from sides of pan and toothpick comes out clean.
Cool completely on wire rack before cutting.
Yield 24

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! If you have a comment about any of the recipes, please let me know. I'm always open to suggestions. If you're looking for a particular recipe, please leave a note and I'll see if I can find it for you. Thank you and hugs!