Ham and Cheese Swirls
1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
4 to 5 slices ham sandwich meat
shredded cheddar cheese
1. Roll out pastry on a floured board. Flatten seams and stretch slightly.
2. Spread with a thin layer of mustard. Then, lay ham in a single layer. Top with shredded cheese.
3. Roll up lengthwise. Wrap in plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
4. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Unwrap roll and slice into 1/2 inch widths. A serrated knife works best.
5. Place on baking sheet and bake about 15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and serve warm.
Makes 18 to 20.