Sunday, February 15, 2015

Herb Roasted Potatoes


Herb Roasted Potatoes

2 lbs. red or yellow skinned potatoes*
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tsp. each parsley, rosemary & pepper**
salt to taste

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Scrub potatoes - do not peel.
Cut into 1 inch cubes.
Soak in cold water for 1 hour.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Toss potatoes with olive oil, garlic and seasonings.
Place on baking sheet lined with parchment.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until browned.
Serve with sour cream and chopped green onions.

* I used Yukon Gold potatoes.
** I used Herbs de Provence - 2 tsp. and 1 tsp. fresh ground pepper.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! If you have a comment about any of the recipes, please let me know. I'm always open to suggestions. If you're looking for a particular recipe, please leave a note and I'll see if I can find it for you. Thank you and hugs!