Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Zucchini Muffins


Zucchini Muffins

3 eggs
2 cups sugar
2 cups vegetable oil
2 tsp. vanilla
2 cups grated zucchini
3 cups flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. baking powder
3 tsp. cinnamon
nuts or raisins, if desired

Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
Grease and flour muffin tins or a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
Mix everything together in your mixer until well blended.
Spoon into your muffin tins - 3/4 full.
For muffins bake for 30 min (check at 25 min.)
For a loaf, bake for 1 hour.
Check with a toothpick for doneness.
Cool on rack. Wrap in plastic.

*I used the Texas-sized muffin tins.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! If you have a comment about any of the recipes, please let me know. I'm always open to suggestions. If you're looking for a particular recipe, please leave a note and I'll see if I can find it for you. Thank you and hugs!