Friday, June 19, 2015

Nutella Bundt Cake



Nutella Bundt Cake

2 3/3 cups flour
2 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt
1 cup butter, softened
2 cups sugar
4 eggs
1 cup Nutella
1 cup milk

1.  Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a bundt pan.
2.  Combine flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
3.  In mixer bowl, combine butter and sugar. Beat well.
4.  Add eggs (one at a time) and then the Nutella. Beat until fluffy.
5.  Mix in flour and milk. Mix just to combine.  Batter will be very thick.
6.  Spread into the bundt pan. Bake for 45-55 minutes. Test with a toothpick. It'll come out clean.
7.  Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes and then turn out of pan.

I covered mine with chocolate icing. I had a can of Hershey's Dark Chocolate icing and it was wonderful! Normally, I would make my own. You can find a great recipe here.

Adapted from a recipe from fromaway.com 


1 comment:

  1. We would really enjoy your delicious cake. Thanks so much for sharing your post with Full Plate Thursday and have a great day!
    Come Back Soon,
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete

Hi! If you have a comment about any of the recipes, please let me know. I'm always open to suggestions. If you're looking for a particular recipe, please leave a note and I'll see if I can find it for you. Thank you and hugs!