Friday, April 19, 2013

Chicken Spaghetti

Chicken Spaghetti

2 to 3 cups chopped, cooked chicken
2 c. chicken broth
1/3 c. green pepper, chopped
1/3 c. onion, chopped
4 oz. jar chopped pimientos
3 c. cooked pasta
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
grated Cheddar cheese

Mix everything together and season to taste. Add 2 c. grated cheese.

Start adding chicken broth beginning with 1 cup. You want it stirrable - not soupy.
Pour into casserole; top with more cheese.

Bake at 350 for 35 to 45 minutes.*

*I always cover mine with foil and take it off for the last 10 minutes. This keeps it from getting too brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! If you have a comment about any of the recipes, please let me know. I'm always open to suggestions. If you're looking for a particular recipe, please leave a note and I'll see if I can find it for you. Thank you and hugs!