Thursday, November 20, 2014

Chocolate Banana Bread


Chocolate Banana Bread

1 c. butter, softened
2 c. sugar
4 large eggs
6 bananas, mashed
2 tsp. vanilla
3 c. flour
2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 c. cocoa
1 c. sour cream
1 c. chocolate chips*

Heat oven to 350 degrees.  Grease 2  9x5" loaf pans.
Cream together butter, sugar and eggs.  
Stir in bananas and vanilla.
Add the flour, baking soda and cocoa. Mix well.
Blend in the sour cream and then the chocolate chips.
Pour into pans.  Bake for 60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.

*You could use any kind of chips you'd like. I've used peanut butter chips or white chocolate chips or even cinnamon chips.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! If you have a comment about any of the recipes, please let me know. I'm always open to suggestions. If you're looking for a particular recipe, please leave a note and I'll see if I can find it for you. Thank you and hugs!