Texas Roadhouse Rolls
1 1/2 cups milk
1/4 cup melted butter
1/3 cup sugar
1 egg, beaten
1 tsp. salt
4 cups flour (I used all-purpose flour)
1 Tbsp. yeast
1. Add all ingredients according to your bread makers directions.
2. Run it on the "Dough" setting.
3. When done, roll into balls and put on a greased baking sheet.
4. Cover with greased plastic wrap and let rise for about an hour.
5. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Bake for about 10 to 15 minutes or until golden.
I got 12 huge rolls. You can divide the dough into smaller pieces to get what you want.
Adapted from a recipe from twistmepretty.com